How you can get involved in excellence in leadership and governance
Visit the Teach Suffolk website to read about the routes into teaching in Suffolk, stories of what Suffolk teachers love about teaching, and the latest teaching jobs on offer.
More information about excellence in leadership and governance
- Embed a new workforce strategy:
a) Develop ‘Teach Suffolk’ brand to attract high quality teachers into Suffolk
b) Build schools’ capacity to recruit and manage new talent pipelines
c) Invest in developing school leaders at all levels, from newly qualified teachers to headteachers
- Provide effective support to enable governors in schools and committees in early years providers to challenge performance and attainment #O2
#O1-6 Indicate the reference number of areas of improvement identified in Suffolk County Council’s Action Plan in response to the Ofsted Inspection January 2015.
Changes we will see
- New ‘Teach Suffolk’ brand
- Suffolk initiative to recruit new school talent
- Growing Leaders programme, with bursaries for leadership development
- Relaunched Suffolk governors programme
The priority lead is Julia Dolan. Contact Julia Dolan about excellence in leadership and governance by emailing email@example.com.
Other Raising the Bar priorities for 2015-2017: