How you can get involved in developing aspirations with families, communities and businesses
Our careers and enterprise activity is developing the aspirations of young people by teaching them about the world of work and inspiring their career ambitions. Read more about careers and enterprise and how to contact us for your school or business to take part.
The Families First for Schools Quality Award is for all types of schools and is a set of standards to show that schools keep families at the heart of their practice and engage with parents. Find out more about Families First for Schools and how to apply for accreditation for your school.
More information about strong school to school support
- Build aspirations among young people and their families
- Extend the opportunities for family learning in the community
- Further increase involvement of businesses to support young people
- Work in partnership with the voluntary and community sector to strengthen their role in supporting educational attainment, including through the Raising the Bar Community Fund
- Encourage all parents to be actively involved in their children’s education
Changes we will see
- Launch of ‘ICanBeA’ website to support work inspiration
- Launch of Careers and Enterprise Advisor programme
- Launch of New Anglia LEP Youth Pledge Mark recognising businesses
- More Families First Awards
Priority Lead: Judith Mobbs