Celebrating success is an important part of the Raising the Bar project. Sharing best practice and highlighting excellence are essential to help inspire others, and raise the bar across Suffolk.
Raising the Bar Awards 2018
The Raising the Bar Awards 2018 will took place on Tuesday 10 July 2018 at Trinity Park, Ipswich.
Visit the Raising the Bar Awards website to keep up to date with all the latest information on the awards.
Raising the Bar Awards 2017
The Raising the Bar Awards 2017 were held at Trinity Park, Ipswich on Monday 26 June 2017.
You can read more about the 2017 winners and finalists.
Check out our films from the 2017 awards
Raising the Bar Awards 2016
The Raising the Bar Awards 2016 were held at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds on Monday 20 June 2016.
You can read more about the 2016 winners and finalists.
Raising the Bar Awards 2015
The Raising the Bar Awards 2015 took place on 25 June at Ashlar House in Bury St Edmunds, where the winners and finalists across 20 categories were presented with their awards.
Visit the Raising the Bar Awards website to read about all the 2015 winners and finalists and the awards ceremony.
Nominations were open to all publicly funded educational establishments in Suffolk (or partners working with them): early years including childminders, nurseries and pre-schools, Local Authority maintained schools, colleges, academies, free schools and Pupil Referral Units.
You can also see all the photos from the event in this Raising the Bar Awards album on Suffolk County Council's Flickr Page.
Suffolk County Council
Children, families and learning
- Raising the Bar 2018-2020
- Childcare information and support for parents and providers
- SEND and the Local Offer
- Suffolk Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing Hub
- Fostering and adoption
- Children's Health and Children's Centres
- Keeping children safe
- Children in care and care leavers
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF)
- The Parent Hub
- Support for young carers in Suffolk
- Youth support and careers advice, work experience and activities
- Transition to adult care and support
- Healthy Suffolk website
- The Source website for young people
- Children’s Trust Board
- Children and Young People's Portal