Our education system is enabling all children and young people to reach their potential and is delivering wider benefits for Suffolk:
- Children and young people in Suffolk are achieving good results at every stage of their education.
- All Suffolk schools, early years and other education providers are judged good or outstanding.
- Families and communities support and encourage learning outside of school, and before children start school.
- Children from disadvantaged backgrounds are achieving at the same level as their peers.
- Suffolk children and young people are aspirational in their future ambitions.
- Young people are well informed and ready to enter the world of work.
- Employers are engaging with young people in all schools and education providers.
- There are more high quality apprenticeships and graduate internships.
- The growth of Suffolk’s economy is accelerating as a result of the improved education system.
Suffolk has a strong reputation for its education system and is recognised as a national leader for good practice:
- There is strong leadership and governance throughout our education system and effective school to school support.
- More high calibre teachers and leaders are working in Suffolk schools because of excellent education recruitment and workforce development.
- Suffolk County Council’s Education and Learning team is challenging schools and providers, and is delivering fast and effective support, and Suffolk is known for its excellent education services.