The aims of Raising the Bar are that in partnership with education providers, families, communities and businesses, we will enable:
- Every child to achieve their full potential
- Every child to attend a good or outstanding provider
- Every child to have the best preparation for life before and beyond school
How we will measure our success:
- Increased achievement at ages 5, 11, 16 and 18
- Reduced attainment gap between disadvantaged and other pupils, at ages 5, 11, 16 and 18
- Increased percentage of schools and education providers rated good or outstanding by Ofsted
- Reduced unemployment rate for 18-24 year olds
For the latest performance measures of Raising the Bar find out how are we doing?
Click the links below for more detail on the vision for 2017, history and governance of Raising the Bar, and to read the Post Ofsted Action Plan.