We are looking for families who can provide a safe and permanent home for children who are both rewarding to parent and respond positively to their new family. We are currently looking for families for:
- Babies and young children whose development is uncertain due to birth parents' substance or alcohol abuse, mental or physical health or learning difficulties.
- Children up to the age of 8.
- Family groups of two or more children.
- Children of all ages with some level of learning or physical disability
- Children with emotional or behavioural difficulties linked to their early child hood experiences.
Very few babies
If you are only prepared to consider adopting a baby without additional needs we are unlikely to be able to help you. We are rarely in a position to assess applicants who are only willing to consider 'straight forward' babies.
However, applicants are always welcomed from potential adopters who are able to consider babies from the certain high-risk groups mentioned above.
Please click on the following links to read about some of the children currently waiting adoptive placements.