Email email@example.com if there's any more information you would like added.
Family carers event in April 2020
Join our panel of carers in the morning of Thursday 23 April 2020 in Ipswich.
(Further details and places to be confirmed).
Places are limited, however, we would love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to take part this time, or in future, or to ask for more information.
Market engagement event for providers of services
Suffolk is commissioning support for family carers services from the second half of 2020/2021. Organisations were invited to attend an event in Kesgrave on Monday 9 September at 1:30pm to find out more about our plans.
Download further information:
- Market engagement event presentation (PDF, 516KB)
- List of organisations attending the market engagement and or interested in future family carer services (PDF, 28KB)
- Thank you to carers who attended on 9 September 2019 (PDF, 58KB)
- September 2019 message to providers (PDF, 62KB)
- July 2019 message to providers (PDF, 68KB)
List of organisations attending the market engagement and or interested in future family carer services
Family Carers Report from June 2019
The survey featured in this report was designed by the Carers Steering Group in Autumn 2018 and took place between October and December 2018.
Download the Suffolk Family Carers Report (PDF, 2.2MB).
Family carer events in April and May 2019
Message to family carers from the Carers Steering Group in Suffolk
The update includes an invitation to Family Carers to contact the steering group to be part of an event in Kesgrave on Monday 9 September to meet organisations that are showing an interest in providing support for carers from autumn 2020.
Download the July 2019 communication to family carers (PDF, 67KB).
Request an accessible format
Documents published on this page may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
Suffolk County Council
- Children, families and learning
- Business and licences
- Jobs and careers
- Council and democracy
- Care and support for adults
- Roads and transport
- Planning, waste and environment
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service
- Trading Standards, community and safety
- Births, deaths and ceremonies
- Culture, heritage and leisure
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)