We buy a wide range of goods and services that we need as part of our everyday work, therefore we have to ensure that we obtain the best possible value for the money that we spend.
We also make sure that the legal requirements and responsibilities involved, including environmental information and maximising the ‘Suffolk £’, when spending your money and entering into contracts are followed.
To get started, read about:
Our policies and procedures
These guides will give you an idea of our approach to procurement, the rules we have to follow and the standards and policies we expect from our partners. Read about our tendering process for more information on how we evaluate tenders.
- Anti bribery policy (PDF, 185KB)
- Equality and diversity policy
- Environmental guidance note (PDF, 18KB)
- Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations FAQs (PDF, 159KB)
- General terms and conditions (PDF, 87KB)
- Green procurement approach (PDF, 77KB)
- Procurement Rules (PDF, 163KB)
- Social value and sustainable procurement policy (PDF, 334KB)
- Specification writing guide (PDF, 160KB)
- Supplier charter (PDF, 58KB)
- Tendering as a consortium (PDF, 91KB)
- Whistleblowing and complaints (PDF, 98KB)
- Working with local suppliers (PDF, 52KB)
Call the procurement helpdesk on 01473 260266, available Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm and Friday, 9am to 4:30pm.
You can email email@example.com.