Suffolk is in the east of England, with:
- towns like Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Newmarket and Sudbury
- miles of coastline, beaches and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- access via the A12, A14 and M11 and train from Cambridge, Colchester, London, Norwich and Peterborough
Property in Suffolk
Suffolk’s housing market is diverse, in age, character and size – from 1 bedroom or studio apartments in towns, to large barn conversions in rural areas.
Whether you're looking to buy or rent, search for properties at:
Help to Buy Scheme
If you want to purchase a home of your own, but can’t afford to buy on the open market, Help to Buy could be your way onto the property ladder.
For more information, visit the Help to Buy East and South East website.
Interest-free loan for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
NQTs who take up a post in a school which subscribes to the Teacher Recruitment Service in Suffolk can access an interest-free loan of up to £2000.
This is paid with the first month’s salary and is repaid typically over the next 20 months.
Living in Suffolk
Find out more about:
- Suffolk businesses and the local economy on Invest in Suffolk
- places to visit, explore and see on Visit Suffolk
- Suffolk's countryside and wildlife
- culture, heritage and leisure in Suffolk
Find out more
Email email@example.com with any questions about teaching in Suffolk.