All job vacancies are published by Suffolk County Council on Suffolk Jobs Direct.
- search by job title or keyword(s)
- search or browse by occupational group (e.g.) Customer Service
Suffolk Jobs Direct publishes public sector jobs, graduate placements, apprenticeships, internships and work experience opportunities for:
- local authorities
- further education (FE) sector
- voluntary and community sector
Creating a free account
Register for a free account and keep your personal details and online applications saved; making applying for job vacancies even easier.
For general job application advice:
- Find out about what rights you have when looking for a job on GOV.UK
- Visit National Careers Service
- Get help and advice about applying for a job from the Money Advice Service
Interested in temporary work?
You can contact Opus People Solutions, our temporary recruitment agency, for information on temporary roles both within Suffolk County Council and other Suffolk public sector organisations.
Our roles include:
- business support/admin
- social workers
- health visitors
- IT project manager
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in becoming a temporary worker.
Please provide a brief outline of the hours and locations you are available to work.
Many of our roles are advertised on: