ERDF aims to:
- strengthen research, technological development and innovation
- enhance the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises
- promote the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors
- promote climate change adaptation, risk prevention and management
It is also focused on creating jobs in the local economy.
There is approximately £34 million of funding available in Norfolk and Suffolk between 2015 and 2020 from ERDF. This funding forms part of the £80 million Growth Programme (which also includes ESF and EAFRD) for the NALEP area.
Apply for funding
ERDF will normally fund up to 50% of project costs, the remaining funds will need to come from other sources.
Proposals will need to show how they will contribute to the aims of the New Anglia area. These are found in the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (NALEP) Strategic Economic Plan and European Investment Strategy.
There are 2 facilitators across New Anglia who can help you develop your project ideas and find support from other projects and partners.
You can contact them to discuss your project idea.
|Jim Brownemail@example.com||07809 594530|
|Matt Jonesfirstname.lastname@example.org||07860 917014|
|Hugh Goldringemail@example.com||01603 228959 or 07770314988|
Find out more
The New Anglia website has more information including links to strategy documents and FAQs.
An ERDF summer update event was held on Monday 10 July 2017 at Keystone Innovation Centre, Thetford.
The day featured presentations from a variety of speakers including case studies of ERDF funded projects.
View the ERDF summer event presentation (PDF, 1.18MB).
For further details please contact a member of the external funding team:
- Natalie Moll: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dominic Munro-McCarthy: email@example.com
- Matt Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org