Performing animal licence


As of the 1st of October 2018, registering of performing animals will fall under the new legislation: The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018

This function will now be performed by district councils. Any person wishing to register their animal should contact their local district council which can be located on the Gov website.