Suffolk InfoLink is an online source for information, advice and guidance about Adult Social Care and other relevant organisations provided by Suffolk, for Suffolk, and could help support you or those you know.
Help for Adults is part of Suffolk Infolink, which is an online directory of services and providers for Suffolk, with over 7700 records.
Help for Adults also has an Information Guide Tool which, through simple questions, offers personal and local recommendations for your wants and needs. This is presented in a report which you can download, save or print.
Go directly to Help for Adults on Infolink by pressing the button below or click on the relevant heading to go to the Help for Adult section needed
- Aids, equipment and assistive technology, care agencies, care homes, day services, day centres, family carers, help at home, home care, help with meals
- Falls and falls prevention, health conditions, health services, healthy eating and exercise, help to stop smoking, learning disabilities, memory loss and dementia, mental health, sensory disabilities
- Homelessness and housing advice, housing association and council homes, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction, repairs and adaptations to your home, supported housing
- Local courses and opportunities for formal and informal learning
- Arts, lunch clubs, places to visit, social clubs and befriending groups, sports and recreation, volunteering
- Benefits, money problems and advice
- Community transport, hospital transport and car-sharing, concessionary travel and bus passes, mobility, driving and disability
- Information and support to find work