Suffolk InfoLink is a website full of information, advice, and guidance about Adult Social Care and organisations that could help support you or those you know.
On the site there is a self assessment and information guide which can show you local help and advice based on the support you need. It can also be used to send your information to social services via Customer First.
Topics on the site include:
- Aids, equipment and assistive technology, care agencies, care homes, day services, day centres, family carers, help at home, home care, help with meals
- Falls and falls prevention, health conditions, health services, healthy eating and exercise, help to stop smoking, learning disabilities, memory loss and dementia, mental health, sensory disabilities
- Homelessness and housing advice, housing association and council homes, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction, repairs and adaptations to your home, supported housing
- Local courses and opportunities for formal and informal learning
- Arts, lunch clubs, places to visit, social clubs and befriending groups, sports and recreation, volunteering
- Benefits, money problems and advice
- Community transport, hospital transport and car-sharing, concessionary travel and bus passes, mobility, driving and disability
- Information and support to find work